Oktobeerfest is an afternoon featuring authentic German bier and cuisine as well as seasonal craft beers from numerous regional breweries! Can’t you just picture an ice cold brew in your hand and a delicious pretzel melting in your mouth?!
Location: Saratoga County Fairgrounds
Date: September 27th, 2014
Time: 12pm – 7pm
Tickets: $10 in advance and include a FREE MUG! (All complimentary tickets won online or on the radio, etc do not include a free mug) Day of tickets are $15 and do not include a mug.
Beers: Drink tickets are $5 each and are redeemable for a FULL BEER!
Mugs: Available for purchase day of for $5-$10 depending on style
- Fritz Polka Band, 12pm-1pm
- The Refrigerators, 1:30pm-3pm
- The Mallet Brothers, 3:30pm-5pm
- Cabinet, 5:30pm-7pm
- FREE Shuttles from Downtown Saratoga to the Fairgrounds. Pick up at the Saratoga Hilton every 60 minutes starting at 11:30am until 5:30pm YOU MUST RESERVE YOUR SPOT HERE
- $10 Shuttles from Crossings Clifton Park every 60 minutes from 11:30am until 5:30pm. Shuttle passes do not include tickets to the event. SHUTTLE PASSES AVAILABLE HERE
Process upon arrival and prior to entry:
- Enter Parking Lot, access entrance at Gate 3
- Visit the BOX OFFICE if you need to buy a ticket before getting in line to be IDed
- All attendees must be 21 or over
- Enter General Admission with your ticket and receive a mug if you purchased in advance
Once inside the event:
- Purchase drink tickets for $5 each throughout the event at the “Ticket Window”
- Enjoy a huge selection of German and Fall Seasonal Craft Beers, German food and live music
- No Re-Entry
- No Smoking inside any buildings